Here’s another recipe that fits perfectly on your Thanksgiving table!
- 1 package Garden Pilaf or Gluten Free Garden Pilaf, cooked as directed
- 1/4 cup Wild Rice, cooked as directed
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1/8 dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 TBS parsley, chopped
- 1 sprig thyme, chopped
- Cook Garden Pilaf and Wild Rice as directed on packages.
- Saute Onion and celery over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- In large bowl, combine Garden Pilaf, Wild Rice and vegetables.
- Add herbs, pecans and cranberries. Mix well.