Baby, it’s cold outside! And soup is one thing that can warm you up quickly! My favorite on really cold days is our Harvest Bean & Quinoa Soup. I like to kick up the nutritional qualities by adding a few fresh ingredients. Here’s my recipe!
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 package mushrooms, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch kale, stem removed and chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Harvest Bean & Quinoa Soup
- In large pot, saute onions in olive oil over medium heat until translucent.
- Add mushrooms, carrots and garlic, saute another 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Add contents of package and kale.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a toasted baguette and a salad.
That’s it – super simple!
You can use the same recipe to any of our soups – check out our Low Sodium Soup Variety Pack. Use the promo code SOUP10 and get 10% off your order!