A hearty, vegan meal made in 1 pot and ready in just 30 minutes. Perfect for a chilly weeknight!
- 1 package Three Bean & Quinoa Chili
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups low sodium broth
- One 14.5 oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
Directions:John Wick streaming
- In chili pot, add olive oil and saute onion over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and kale, saute until kale is wilted.
- Add broth, simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
- Add contents of chili package and tomatoes, then simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.