- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 package Santa Fe Pilaf, prepared
- Muffin Pan
- Your favorite Toppings
- Shredded Cheese
- Refried Beans
- Ground Beef
- Chopped Tomatoes and Onions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly oil muffin tin.
- Place wonton wrappers in muffin tin. For mini muffin pan, use one wrapper. Double for regular muffin pan.
- Begin layering your ingredients, pilaf, beans, beef, cheese.
- Once they are all layered, bake for 10-12 minutes or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Try this with Spicy Cajun Pilaf, too!