- Rice Paper Wraps
- 1 package Santa Fe Pilaf, cooked as directed and cooled
- 1 package frozen organic corn
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- juice of 1 lime
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Salsa Verde for dipping
- Stir together corn, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Add to Santa Fe Pilaf and mix.
- Soak rice paper wrap until pliable (I use a pie plate filled halfway with water).
- Lay rice paper wrap on plate.
- Layer with ingredients and roll! Check out this video tutorial!
- Serve with Salsa Verde.