- Santa Fe Pilaf or Gluten Free Santa Fe Pilaf, prepared as directed
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Corn Salsa (corn, red onion, cilantro, lime juice)
- Divide Santa Fe Pilaf evenly among 4 bowls.
- Top with corn salsa, 1/4 avocado, onions, tomatoes, jalapeno and cilantro.
Need to spice this up a bit? Add two or more chopped chipoltes (I use the chipoltes in adobo sauce and freeze whatever I don’t use – 2 chipoltes to a bag). The chipoltes add a great smokey kick.