This requires a little planning because you need roasted sweet potatoes. My favorite way to cook sweet potatoes is my throwing them in the slow cooker before I leave for work. Here’s a great tutorial.
- Santa Fe Pilaf, cooked and cooled
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 cup frozen organic corn, thawed
- 4 roasted sweet potatoes
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- handful of cilantro, chopped
- organic sour cream
- Add chili powder to Santa Fe Pilaf and mix well. Add corn and onion. Stir
- Cut slit in middle of sweet potatoes. Press to create well in the middle.
- Fill well with Santa Fe Pilaf mixture.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro.