These mini Taco Sliders are perfect for an appetizer or as a fun family weeknight meal! Skip the chorizo to keep these little guys vegan.
- 1 package Santa Fe Pilaf, cooked as directed
- 1/2 lb Chorizo, browned
- 1/2 medium onion
- Salsa Verde
- Large Flour Tortillas
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked Santa Fe Pilaf, browned chorizo, and onion. Mix well.
- Lay out flour tortillas and using a round cookie cutter, cut out small tortilla rounds.
- Heat a skillet or griddle and heat tortilla rounds, about 30 seconds each side. Place on serving plate.
- Spoon Santa Fe Chorizo mixture onto each tortilla round and top with your favorite Salsa Verde and any other toppings you like, such as fresh cilantro and red onion.