Nachos are standard in our house because they are really easy to customize. When I make these, I use two baking sheets so I can build 4 distinct nacho piles. I often make a “nacho bar” for everyone to build their own, and then I just bake them off. Our Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Spice Blend makes this recipe so easy! You can make pulled pork in your slow cooker ahead of time or the same day. And don’t worry if you feel like that will too much pulled pork for your family – it freezes really well!
- 2 cups Pulled Pork
- 1 – 2 bags organic corn chips
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1 bag frozen organic corn (optional)
- 2+ cups shredded cheese
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a baking sheet, layer ingredient starting with corn chips, pulled pork, onion, corn, jalapenos and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.