You know those times when you have nothing in the fridge to eat but you really want something yummy? Yep, I have those all the time! This soup is perfect!
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup fire roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup northern beans
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 -2 packages mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1 bunch greens, chopped
- 1 TBS olive oil
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat and add onion. Saute until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and saute 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and greens, saute until fragrant.
- Add beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce and vegetable broth.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.