- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cloves of minced
- 1 minced jalapeno
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 1 diced avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 cups vegetable broth for Santa Fe Pilaf or 3.5 cups for Gluten Free Santa Fe Pilaf
- 1 package Santa Fe Pilaf or Gluten Free Santa Fe Pilaf
- In medium sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat and add garlic and jalapeno. Cook until fragrant, stirring often.
- Add broth, Santa Fe Pilaf, fire-roasted tomatoes and corn. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes or until liquid has absorbed.
- Stir in lime juice, cilantro and avocado.
- Serve Immediately.