Easter is next Sunday and this recipe will delight your guests! It’s vegan and can be easily made ahead of time and gluten free using our Gluten Free Garden Pilaf!
- Garden Pilaf or Gluten Free Garden Pilaf, cooked as directed and cooled
- 1 can or 2 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar or honey
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 – 4 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- In large bowl, add pilaf, chickpeas, corn and spinach.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over pilaf mixture.
- Serve room temperature.