This is a delicious casserole and super fast and easy to make!!
- Garden Pilaf or Gluten Free Garden Pilaf, prepared as directed
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 3-4 roasted bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 box cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded chicken or 2 cups lentils or beans (cooked)
- Shredded cheese to top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium saute pan, saute onions in olive oil until translucent. Add carrots and mushrooms, cook 2 minutes. Add kale and cook until wilted.
- In large bowl, add all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into a baking dish. Top with cheese and bake for 20 minutes.