Grey winter weather got you down? Perk up with our Edamame and Carrot Grain Salad! Packed with colorful veggies and the plant-based protein of bulgur wheat and quinoa, this salad will cheer you right up. Not only is it delicious and good for you, it’ll last all week for lunch! Delicious and easy meal planning? Check!
- 1 package Garden Pilaf or Gluten Free Garden Pilaf
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1-2 cups shelled edamame
- 1-2 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, small dice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add package of Garden Pilaf or Gluten Free Garden Pilaf to boiling broth, cover and reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let sit, uncovered, for 5 minutes to cool.
- Stir in chopped vegetables and lemon juice.