- 1 whole chicken
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- Whole Chicken Spice Mix
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups organic corn
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- Lettuce for wraps
- Rub spice mix over chicken. Place onions and chicken in slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 7 hours.
- For the Black Bean & Corn Salsa, combine beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeno. Mix well and refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, arrange lettuce leaves on platter. Top with shredded chicken and salsa.