- 1 head cauliflower, rinsed and cut into florets
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tsp oregano (you can also add parsley and basil, or an Italian seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp sat
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rice the cauliflower. I used my vitamix, you can also use a food processor. Just process it in small batches a few minutes at a time until the cauliflower resembles rice – really! Place cauliflower in large bowl.
- Once all the cauliflower is riced, sprinkle with salt and let sit a few minutes. This will draw out moisture.
- Place cauliflower in cheesecloth or a dish towel and ring out as much moisture as possible. This may take a minute.
- Place back in bowl and add remaining ingredients, but only add half the cheese. Mix well.
- Spread onto a baking pan. *I used a cast iron pan and was able to just oil it before I put the cauliflower down. You may want to use parchment paper to assure it doesn’t stick.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes or so and Enjoy!