- 1lb gound meat
- 1 package Basil Better than Breadcrumbs, rehydrated
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Shape into 1 and 1/2 inch meatballs.
- Place into baking dish.
- Pour BBQ sauce over meatballs and bake for 30 minutes.
For BBQ Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup, organic if possible
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs raw honey
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Combine all ingredients in small pot.
- Simmer over medium heat for about 20 minutes until the sauce thickens.