Weeknights are already busy, so give yourself a break with these 30 Minute Santa Fe Tacos! Not only are they quick and easy to prepare, but they’re good for you too!
- 1 package Santa Fe Pilaf or Gluten Free Santa Fe Pilaf
- 2.5 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Your favorite taco toppings (avocado, cilantro, sour cream, etc)
- In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a boil.
- Add contents of Santa Fe Pilaf or Gluten Free Santa Fe Pilaf package.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- While pilaf is cooking, prepare toppings for the tacos: slice the avocado, chop cilantro, etc.
- Remove cooked pilaf from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Briefly heat the tortillas on a skillet (optional)
- Set out ingredients for a build your own taco bar.